Follow Us on
to request more information.
Dance Birthday Parties (Ages 3 years and up)
"Let us clean up the mess!"
- Private Studio
- One hour of dance activities and games, half hour for cake
- Dance Activity Coordinator
- Birthday Cake of Choice
- Birthday supplies: cups, plates, napkins, utensils, and tablecloth
- $150 for up to 8 children
- $10 for each additional child
Rules & FAQ:
- Q: What kinds of birthday parties do you offer?
- A: We offer many different dance-themed parties, including Ballerina Dreams, Fairy Princess, Hip-Hop, Hannah Montana, High School Musical, 50's Sock Hop, 70's Disco, 80's Party, and Adult Ballroom. Custom theme parties can be arranged upon request.
- Q: How many guests can I invite?
- A: Our studio can accomodate up to 20 children.
- Q: Can I bring my own birthday cake, food, and drinks?
- A: You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake, food, and juice boxes. Please no red-colored drinks such as Kool-Aid, etc. Please no ice cream cakes or ice cream, because we do not have a refrigerator.
- Q: Who serves the food?
- A: We ask that you serve your own food. However, your party host will be glad to assist you if you need help. Please make sure that you bring a cake knife, matches, candles, utensils, plates, cups, and napkins.
- Q: What will the School of Dance provide?
- A: We will provide group dance instruction and activities, party tables, set-up, and clean-up.
- Q: How about decorations?
- A: Table decorations only. Please no silly string, confetti, or streamers.
- Q: When is the deadline for reservations?
- A: Party reservations must be made no later than two weeks prior to the party date.
- Q: What about payment?
- A: A 50% deposit is required to place your reservation. The remaining balance is due on the day of the birthday party.
- Q: Refunds?
- A: Deposits are refundable up to 30 days prior to your party.